Sunday, June 29

On-the-go

Recently casual style has really grew on me ... Really, when I'm not in the middle of meetings, work or more important shootings, you can find me in jeans, shirts and blazers - pretty much in the most simple versions ever! I swear there was a time where I hated this style and tried to avoid as much as possible but now it's more natural to me than brushing teeth in the morning ... What's up with casual style being so nice and appealing?! 
I guess in the end it's true when they say simplicity is the best - because all the great things come pretty naturally and when we thought it was too simple to work. One of world's mysterys, isn't it?

Now how is it possible to get sick in the middle of summer?! ... Well I did it! These pictures are made a couple of days ago but now I am so sick as one can be: tissues and green tea are my best friends. The worst thing is that tomorrow I have to be at work for 12 hours so imagine - me, with a runny red nose and no voice, talking to people all day long about being beautiful and confident in our products. That's going to be so much fun! Fortunately for me time goes fast, the store is relaxing and I will hopefully feel better tomorrow! :) 

What are your favourite tips for getting better very fast? Maybe you have some of your own tricks that work well? Share all your thoughts with me! 

xoxo
 Pictures by Rauno Põldme 
Blazer - Respect | Top - H&M | Belt - Seppälä | Jeans - Desigual | Boots - JC



20 comments:

  1. You look chic! Lovely snapshots as well!;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sa näed täiega hea välja! See stiil tõesti sobib sulle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh suur suur aitäh sulle! Mulle endale eriti ei meeldinudki alguses need pildid ja mõtlesin tükk aega, kas postitada või mitte .. aga ju siis pean ka edaspidi seda sisetunnet kuulama :) Veel kord aitäh sulle :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful outfit, dear! I love the white blazer <3

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  4. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope you feel better. Just as much as i like to dress up, i also enjoy keeping it casual. They are more relaxing and i think you are mostly yourself when in casuals. The blazer sure adds a more polished look to your outfit that i like. You have it going girl! Great look.

    Hope your week is easy and you are back on your feet again.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right about this! I always feel it's my comfort zone so I really I might do it more often :) Thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. That's pretty much my staple too I think it's because it's easy and casually chic. You look great. Feel better!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Thank you so much for your nice wishes! :) x

      Delete
  7. Oh man, when I'm feeling sick I either get angry and get up or I get sluggish and lie in bed till I feel better :D Love this ensemble, the jewelry is post on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I change into a total diva actually but oh well .. workdays mean polite behavour for me :D Fortunately I'm better now! Thanks for noticing the jewelry as well! :)

      Delete
  8. hope you feel better sweetie anyway you look great and love your look
    kiss Tali
    www.thepisceswoman.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sweet wishes! :)

      Delete
  9. Love this blog! <3
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
    Here is my blog: shootingdiamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear! Absolutely, I will take a look at yours too :) xo

      Delete
  10. No need teksad sobivad sulle ideaalselt. Tõesti väga kena komplekt! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need on mu enda lemmikud ka - tasub ikka investeerida kvaliteetsetesse teksadesse! Aitäh :)

      Delete

Every comment matters the world to me and I always read all comments! Feel free to share your thoughts in any language that is comfortable for you. Your feedback is what makes this blog! :)