Friday, January 10

My Gravity - Lovelyshoes

January has begun with loads of new goodies and lovely shops to introduce to you! A couple of days ago I got a lovely surprise from Lovelyshoes and again - my belief in online shopping grew bigger. As you know, I'm rather "afraid" of online shopping, close & personal is more my thing .. however after few good experiences I decided to go bolder and try ordering a pair of boots. Where else to do that than from Lovelyshoes! Godness their selection is so magnificent - starting from the best replicas ever (Jeffrey Campbell, Christian Louboutin ... ) .. they look very real! The only problem was with my size - Lovelyshoes has china size which for me is just blah because they are way too small - comparing to European sizes their ones are about 2 sizes smaller so when I wear 40 in european size, it would mean 42 in china size. 42!! That's why the selection for me didn't end up being that big, but it's no problem since amongst other beautiful pairs I scored these gorgeous ankle boots with snake print and a touch of Louboutin vibe (well I can pretend, can't I! :D) :) I ordered 41 and oh my I was worried but in the end they fit very well :) A tiny platform makes them very comfy and it was no problem what so ever to walk around in those for the whole day! + they made me feel ultra feminine :) 

Though Lovelyshoes is more concentrated on selling footwear, they have such a wide selection on other areas as well! That's how I found this beautiful light silky rose print shirt that I'm obsessed with - seriously, it's so beautiful and has such delicate fabric that I'm even afraid to wear it (maybe I'll ruin it :D). My obsession towards beautiful shirts is huge so I'm always super delighted when I get another proof of the quality that online stores actually provide! (and since the shirt is very springy, I'm 100% sure I could pretty much wear it every day when the spring arrives, hehe!) 

Have you heard of Lovelyshoes? If not, definitely take a look at their homepage and see what fabulous items they offer for a great price! :)  What do you think of this combo ? :) Share your thoughts with me! 

xoxo

 Pictures by Rauno Põldme
Shirt - Lovelyshoes | Skirt - H&M | Blazer - Kappahl | Boots - Lovelyshoes | Necklace - Persunmall | Gold bracelet - Terranova


26 comments:

  1. Ooohhh me like this outfit!! Great top and skirt is lovely!! LOVE your poses !! :) You look incredible and your legs are fabulous!!! Wonderful photos!! Have a great weekend doll! Nice work....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so sweet! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
    2. I was so distracted with beauty,I forgot to mention how great those boots look and how wonderful your makeup looks!! :)

      Delete
    3. hehe in fact I was also very proud of it since it was a rather quick and easy one but it turned out to be great on the pictures :) Thank you again!

      Delete
  2. im always super hesitant buying shoes online too, just beccause even if it's a LITTLE bit off you'll get blisters in five minutes flat! but that's awesome these worked out- i love that gorgeous caramel color!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color is exactly the reason I got them, I was so tired of all the black ones :) I'm also glad it turned out to be a great choice :)

      Delete
  3. I've been on the same page as you. I find online shopping, and especially shoes online shopping to be a bargain. So glad you found something as pretty and comfy as those shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! But I'm also super happy about it :) x

      Delete
  4. Oh snap, those are hot! You've styled them perfectly!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    60-Day Subscription to Panther Legwear Giveaway (5 winners!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear, great booties! And I love your floral shirt too.
    I'm going to mention you in a post in the next couple of days :))

    Lu,
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of them but those heels are fantastic! I just love the colour and style, great choice!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look wonderful - I really love your shirt! Stunning look :)

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely look. The shirt is beautiful! :)

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blouse! Such a cheerful look!
    Check out our new post at http://talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! It really is kind a cheerful :)

      Delete
  10. your shirt is so nice! i really love the print, it's such a nice colour!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment matters the world to me and I always read all comments! Feel free to share your thoughts in any language that is comfortable for you. Your feedback is what makes this blog! :)