Tuesday, January 7

I see fire

You know those moments when one song gives you shivers and makes you see these images in your head that all mix up into one whole ... music has a huge role in my life - not only do I spend all my evenings with it, I've always loved singing and try to do it whenever I have the chance (shower counts too, doesn't it?! :D). When I feel down, it brings me up, motivates and gives so much inspiration, power. The same goes with this song! It's no secret that I'm a huge Hobbit/Lotr fan so this song just instantly became a big favourite. Whimsical, sentimental, sad, mystique ... those are the words describing the feel of it. But in the end there is endless beauty flowing through it - you know how sometimes something can be so sad that it becomes amazingly beautiful. So after an exhausting day filled with studies, riding all around with buses and sleeping for 2 hours (feeling like energy bunny though, thanks coffee!) there's nothing better than putting on a great inspiring song. I wanted to give you a little taste of what this song made me feel by putting together this picture collage. :) Btw, if you haven't checked out, go hop to my Weheartit where all this beauty comes from! :) 

Do you have such relationship with some songs as well? What kind of songs give you such feel? :) 

xoxo


16 comments:

  1. I totally understand this!
    Lovely post.

    http://trendymannequin.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one in this! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Definitely!!! I feel that music is sometimes feelings or words we can't somehow express... Music bypasses logic and speaks straight to the heart... also, I'm a fan of this song too!!!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here .. there have been moments when some song makes me feel so much better since it gives the message I can't put into words .. :) Yay, always happy to see fellow fans! :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome post :) The hobbit was really good which deeply suprised me because I sort of hate adventure movies lolol :) No songs rlly do that to me, most likely because I don't get that into music but I've always been somewhat obsessed with movies and books :) I love taylor swift and any songs from any tim burton movie :)
    <3 victorique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe you are right, Tim Burton rocks! I wasn't like that either but recently I've discovered that power and how it gets to me .. it actually feels good :)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely, the first time I heard Con to Partiro (Time to Say Goodbye) by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman, I got the chills and I still do!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow now that you reminded that song .. it is amazing!

      Delete
  5. Music is such a powerful force, it really is amazing what one song can do to change your mood. There are songs that I listened to growing up during important times in my life that, when I hear them now, instantly take me back to those memories - and the feeling is so strong that it's like I really have gone back to that time in my life! But even if the memories it takes me back to are not the best, I'm always amazed by it.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! It's wonderful to think how something so little can do so much for our heart .. it's comforting :)

      Delete
  6. Oh man, I can not live without music. Especially my Power Metal, I love it O_O :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Volbeat is my power music sometimes, so I know how you feel :D

      Delete
  7. You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, I really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will take a peek at your blog! :)

      Delete
  8. lovely post. the world without music...I can't imagine what it will be like. I am currently loving Pharrel Williams Happy song. I am following you on GFC and bloglovin. I hope you follow back.
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe wasn't the Happy song the one on repeat for 24h making it the longest song? :D Thank you so much, I will take a look at your blog as well! :)

      Delete

Every comment matters the world to me and I always read all comments! Feel free to share your thoughts in any language that is comfortable for you. Your feedback is what makes this blog! :)