Sunday, January 5

Happy is the only way - meet Desigual, a brand with fresh outlook and bold vision

Happy 2014 to all of you my amazing readers! I can't still believe new year has already come and almost one week of it has passed us by so quickly. Since it has been so hectic with holidays, visiting families and so on, I took quite a break from the internet world but today I decided I cannot stay away any longer from blogging and I really want to dedicate all of my free time to this little blog corner. I hope this year will bring something amazing to all of us and I can only improve in what I do :) 

Amongst everything that has been going on, today was my first official day at a new job (that I really couldn't love more!) and since the brand is beyond amazing, I wanted to introduce it to you as well - it is mainly the no1 reason my time for working with the blog has gone so little now but since it's still the same field, still fashion and still something I love so deeply, it's not that bad to balance my time between these things :)  I'm talking about an amazing spanish brand called Desigual that simply screams from one thing: UNIQUENESS. The details that are put into every piece of clothing, whether it's a top or a pair of jeans, is crazy and sometimes the clothes are more like a work of art than something you wear. Don't get me wrong on that - they are at the same time incredibly comfortable and easy to wear for all body types but the effort that's in the design makes every piece stand out and you can bet that people will see your personality shining through when you rock Desigual. 

 Desigual is a huge mix of vibrance, colors, patterns, styles, ideas - they are all combined together into one whole. It amazes me how something so crazy can in the end look so beautiful and out of this world. Not only do I love the designs but Desigual emphasizes positive outlook on life, this colorful, beautiful part of the world that we should all value more .. :) So let's kick of this year with many colors and joy, let's try to see good & colorful in life and let in the small details in life that make it wonderful. 

Don't forget to check out Desigual home page HERE to see all about this beautiful brand :) 

Have you heard of Desigual or even purchased something of this label? What do you think about it? Is it your cup of tea? :) Share your thoughts! 


16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job! Sounds like a great job! I wish you much success! Make the best if it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I definitely will! :)

      Delete
  2. those colours look so cool!!! :) I really like the first dress :) I don't really think the other two outfits are my style, but I love how the colours and patterns look together :)
    <3 victorique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah well Desigual is like chameleon - it somehow appeals to all! I'm glad you found that little something you like :)

      Delete
  3. Never bought anything from them, but darn, the colors speak to me *_* The fancy shmancy colorful boots are something I would wear every freakin day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are so wacky and insane that you just have to like thi crazyness! Those boots are supercomfy, that I can say since I just tried them on at the store :D (whoops, gotta know what I sell!) so I definitely recommend them :)

      Delete
  4. I'll check them out!
    Love, Shabana
    http://shabanasultana.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9807829

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely patterns !!
    maybe you want to follow each other?
    let me know :)
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I will take a look at your blog! :)

      Delete
  6. maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
    shootingdiamond.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember, I first discovered Desigual on a trip to Bilbao, Spain. Although I've never been a huge fan of vibrant mixes of colours, there was something about the store that drew me in - it's just so different from anything else that is out there!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Many clients in fact just come in to look around at all these beautiful things :) Our store in Estonia is rather small but since it's spanish brand I'm sure theirs is amazing! :)

      Delete
  8. I've heard of Desigual although I don't own anything from the brand. I love the bright punchy prints! I'm glad to hear you are loving your new job


    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely take a deeper look, you won't be disappointed! :)

      Delete

Every comment matters the world to me and I always read all comments! Feel free to share your thoughts in any language that is comfortable for you. Your feedback is what makes this blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...