Monday, January 13

Feeling golden? Best looks from the Golden Globe Awards 2014

1. Amy Adams | 2. Sandra Bullock | 3. Helen Mirren | 4. Jennifer Lawrence | 5. Mila Kunis | 6. Zooey Deschanel

I think there is no fashion-related girl who hasn't already taken a peek to the Golden Globes red carpet - every year it surprises with the most elegant and vibrant looks. This year again, I was very pleasantly surprised because all the looks were very polished, feminine, simple and chic. However there were some looks that totally failed (I'm pointing my finger at you, Drew Barrymore!) overall it was nice :) What I noticed was the spring vibe flowing through all the looks - from colorful dresses to subtle neutral colors, it was all very light and airy. I decided to choose these 6 ladies as top looks since they all brought something extra different to the table. Amy Adams was rocking her red dress so heavily that I swear she almost blend in with the carpet itself (not a bad thing thought!). When it comes to Sandra, she just got my heart with wearing Prabal Gurung (who is simply genius!) and Helen Mirren - are words even necessary? 
Now, JLaw was the one who again succeeded in blowing everyone's mind with her white mermaid gown! If this is her Golden Globe outfit, can you imagine what her wedding dress should be?! Usually I'm not that thrilled about white huge gowns for other occassions than weddings but let's be honest - Jennifer is simply stunning in it and rocks it better than anyone else! Mila Kunis was 100% in her own zone and rocked the silver sequin dress perfectly.Last but not least - Zoeey looked like a little fairy and she was simply adorable while doing it! 

Did you keep your eye on the Golden Globes? Who was your favourite? 

xoxo




12 comments:

  1. I was freaking out over Mila Kunis! That dress was gorgeous on her!! And JLAW always looks fab! Amy Adams looked stunning in that lovely dress but I think Tina Fey had the best red dress of the night! Nice recap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm I didn't notice Tina Fey's dress ... I'll definitely have to look up! But you are right, Mila really was beautiful :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Indeed! :) Which one was your favourite? :)

      Delete
  3. Nice capture of great evening dresses from the big event :)

    Lu, www.Balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe gotta thank the talented photographs who made them :)

      Delete
  4. There were indeed some great appearances, outfits and dresses! I really liked what Emma Watson was wearing, so chic! Mila Kunis looks amazing as always and I absolutely love the dress Amy Adams was wearing. Great selection of looks dear.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved Emma Watson too, she did such a bold statement with that look! But this time I decided to leave her out :) I'm glad to hear you agree with the selection! :)

      Delete
  5. Two of my favorites...Amy Adams and Sandra Bullock

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I also love Sandra, she's great! :)

      Delete

Every comment matters the world to me and I always read all comments! Feel free to share your thoughts in any language that is comfortable for you. Your feedback is what makes this blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...