Tuesday, December 31

Out with the old, in with the new - 2013 in review

31st of December has always had some weird effects on me. It's this nostalgic day, filled with hopes for the new year, dreams, aspirations and ideas .. then again you think about what's happened during the year and remind all the moments. I don't want to make any promises, I can be the worst in keeping those promises but then again when I think about the things I want to achieve or become, I find myself making those promises again. It has been one weird year for me, in any ways it has been a journey of finding myself and that I can say, continues next year in different magnitudes. Thinking back on the year, I've changed so much in all aspects and I think it's only a good thing .. I've made many discoveries about my personality, my likes and dislikes and about what I want for my future. So even though I said I won't give any new year resolutions, I will say one thing: I will try to be more like "my own person" - meaning I will put more emphasis on building my career, working on what I love and loving myself more than ever because we should use every day in best way possible. As they say: tomorrow is the first page of a story with 365 pages. Make it a good one, make it count! 

I wish you amazing New Year's Eve and all the best for the upcoming year! Shine like the brightest star and take all the chances <3 

xoxo


14 comments:

  1. Oi oi! It has been a beautiful 2013 :)) I just made a post with 2013 in review.

    Happy NY, sweetheart!

    Lu,
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats awesome! I'll definetly check it out :-) happy new year! :-)

      Delete
  2. It certainly has been a very stylish year for you, and I'm sure that 2014 will only be better. Wishing you a very happy New Year!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cee! I hope this year will bring all the best to you!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! Bottom left is my favorite!! :) you look amazing!!!
    I wish you all the best in 2014. May you achieve all of your goals and may all your dreams come true!! :)
    Happy New Year doll!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm sure this year will bring amazing things to you too, you still are my nr1 fan. :) May it be a wonderful year for you, dear!

      Delete
    2. I'm very proud to be your #1 fan.
      I will work hard to hold that spot!! :) Can't wait to see what creation you come up with next!! :) :)

      Delete
    3. hehe I'm happy to hear that! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year to you sweetie! As always, such a pleasure seeing all your beautiful posts. :)

    xo, Alina
    http://stylebyalina.com/a-bright-new-year/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits look amazing, your blog is lovely!
    xManon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog!! Happy New Year!!
    Can we follow each other on gfc/bloglovin?

    Enter my giveaway here:
    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/2013/12/rosegal-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, have a great New Year too! :) xo

      Delete

Every comment matters the world to me and I always read all comments! Feel free to share your thoughts in any language that is comfortable for you. Your feedback is what makes this blog! :)