Wednesday, March 20

Beneath the milky twilight

  

 Hey hey my lovelies! :) 

Uh, what a day it has been! Some of you who are following my blog's Facebook page might have seen yesterday a tiny little sneak peak to an upcoming post. Unfortunately, the weather totally let us down, it was snowing and there was no way we could have done any kind of photo shoot. Therefore, you must wait just a tiny bit more & I guarantee it's something to wait for! I'm so so excited and can't wait to do the post & tell you all about it. :)  If you are interested, you can check my Facebook page for more details and that little sneak peak that might give you hints. ;)

So, today's post is about an outfit I wore yesterday when it was sunny (and we were so hoping that it will be sunny today as well, but I guess you cannot depend on Estonia's weather. Lesson learned!)  I'm loving these white tights and I could wear them anywhere, anytime and with anything. The only thing is that all of that dirt on the streets could possibly ruin my tights so I'm not that bold walking around in them right now. Trust me, people are staring me enough right now because they are not used to seeing a girl walking around the streets with white stilettos and tights during a season like this!  Anyways, those white tights always make me feel as if I'm 7 again and just a little schoolgirl; inspired by that I wanted to be a more "cuter" also in my poses :) It's a nice change in between all of those crazy shoots! Well, I guess matching a sweater with denim shorts and white tights is still crazy enough for many many people; for me however it has turned into a totally casual outfit. The more experiments, the more craziness grows into me! I'm loving it :)

I hope you like the outfit & we'll see you soon with more and more exciting posts! Maybe tomorrow will bring a nice weather and I can finally do that long-desired post xoxo
 
 * Sweater - Vintage (read: Granny's closet) 
* Shorts - Goodies/Self-made
* Tights - Victoria
* Shoes - Seppälä
* Necklace/rings - vintage




18 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit dear! You look so pretty!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heihei, kas sa saaksid kirjutada Insanity-st pisut rohkem? Tekkis huvi selle vastu aga ma ei tea, et mis aja jooksul neid harjutusi tegema peaks?

    Ja näed väga kena välja! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See on väga hea mõte järgmiseks Insanity postituseks! :) Esialgu annan sulle ühe pisikese lingi, kust saad natuke sissejuhatust: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyQ46iB1aCM . Aga järgmises Insanity postituses nädala lõpus räägin ma kindlasti lähemalt mida ja kuidas täpsemalt teha ja kuidas kogu see programm välja näeb :) Suur aitäh!

      Delete
    2. Väga tore, jään ootama :)

      Delete
    3. Seda on rõõm kuulda :) Eks ma üritan tublisti järjekordse hullumeelse trenninädalaga hakkama saada ja siis toreda postituse teha :)

      Delete
  3. I really like this outfit and the white tights are perfect for Spring. I want to try the white tights but I'm so scared I'll get them dirty. It always seems like I spill the most on myself when wearing white haha. I still might give it a try though. :)
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it sounds like me - whenever I wear something light/fancy, I tend to pour something on me..But definitely give it a go! Remember - no matter how dirty something gets, you can always clean it right up :) Good luck to you!

      Delete
  4. Loving your sweater!

    xoxo, Diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    The Neon Factor ☠

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! The sweater is really nice :)

    http://www.doublemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've realized that you can never count on the weather....Loving your accessories!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really true! Something I must keep in mind :) thanks xo

      Delete

Every comment matters the world to me and I always read all comments! Feel free to share your thoughts in any language that is comfortable for you. Your feedback is what makes this blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...