Today I realized that what fashionista I'd be if I wouldn't talk about Grammys! It's the hottest topic right now and of course many of you want to be aware of the dresses, outfits and mistakes that were made there. I looked up the subject a bit and wow what outfits I found! There were many beautiful and unique ones that I'm going to talk about too, there were many "nothing special" ones and yes - there were some things I call a fashion faux pas.
Firstly, I want to talk about the beautiful, unique and eye-catching outfits I found. Here is my selection:
1. Kelly Rowland - That was a dress that literally made me say "wow". There aren't many women who can carry out such a revealing dress with so much class, but she worked it! I love geometric dresses and this one totally shows the right parts of her body :)
2. Carrie Underwood - I chose this one for mainly one reason - it was so lovely to see this timeless sequined strapless black dress! It has all the right things that a good dress needs but it doesn't look old-fashioned thanks to the pattern, fit and sequins. Loving it!
3. Jordyn Blum - Black and white? Stripes? I'M SOLD! To add the cut and perfect hair - that's a winning combo :)
4. Florence Welch - That dress is most definitely my ultimate favorite of all the outfits! It has this perfect shade of green, perfect amount of shine (not too much but still a lot, just the way I like it), it has a slight placket, beautiful neckline and these edgy spikes. And the hair is just like a cherry on top of a cake! A-m-a-z-i-n-g!
5. Carey Mulligan - I was so glad to see a jumpsuit among all the dresses! It's so simple, yet chic, classy and fits her well. What a wonderful surprise to see something like that :)
6. Esperanza Spalding - Among all the settle tones this colorful dress just caught my eye and heart. Chic and unique!
However, I must say I saw some outfits that in my opinion were so NOT okay and lacked in something. Here they are! (Fortunately there were less of these than positive ones, so I'm really glad about that!)
1. Janelle Monae - On top you saw Carey Mulligan's elegant suit, but here is something that has a little lack. I really love the top which fits perfectly but the trousers are a NO NO! They just don't fit well on her and that counts for me as quite a big mistake.
2. Oh Adele, Adele, Adele - what were you thinking? I see that she wanted to be more colorful but .. to be buried under a pile of flowers is not a great idea! She reminded me a huge cupcake with pink frosting, not an elegant musician. Still plus points to her for the courage :)
3. Katy Perry - Her dress was beautiful but not on her. The thing is that despite of her beautiful figure, that neckline just doesn't fit with her top part! It rather looks like 2 balloons are trying to find their way out of the dress. Sometimes a neckline like this fits bigger bust but this time it's not that good. Nevertheless, she did look beautiful but all thanks to natural beauty. :)
What do you think about the Grammys 2013 outfits? Did you have any favorites or you have some other thoughts? Share them with me <3